Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Bunny animated gifs

Right click on the image to save to your computer OR you can right click on the images and copy the address (URL) so that you can post the pictures on-line on sites like Facebook, Myspace, bulletin boards, forums, web sites etc.


Happy Bunny - white with pink
I just don't listen.
Full size: 224 x 319
Type: animated gif


Happy Bunny - yellow with white and pink
hey you made me throw up a little
Full size: 224 x 307
Type: animated gif


Happy Bunny - pink with yellow
It's not fair to you how cool I am.
Full size: 224 x 338
Type: animated gif

1,000's of Happy Bunny items at amazon
art poster prints, books, calendars, decals, floor mats, hoodies, keychains, license plate frames, pajamas, postcards, socks, stickers, stuffed animals, t-shirts, talking plush...

Happy Bunny was created by Jim Benton
Graphics /Images / Pics / Pictures
Tags: bunny, funny, glitter, humorous, rabbit, sarcastic
FRESCURA 2010

2 comments:

Positively Taking Care said...

How cute and fuzzy!
I make my own comments too. I guess I better get stated on making one or more for Eater too.

Lois Marie Frescura said...

Come back and post a link when you finish yours. Would like to see them.